First post : About Me


Hi and hello everyone!

This is me Ann Hera writing from here. Actually this is my first time i'm going to post something in my blog. It may be a good first post or maybe not. But i'll consider these blog as my own diaries and how i live my life as a journey for me.

This blog maybe will become the place that my family will see after i'm not here someday. Who knows rite?. Just chillin'😄

Actually i've started my blog long years ago maybe on 2015 or something but i dont have enough confident to post anything eventhough there's a lot happen to me for past few years. I like to write and I always write on my own diary, writediary apps and any place or piece of paper i will write anything. But, those place we cannot post picture right? So i'll learn on how to insert picture together with my post someday😆

Right now i'm just a staff at some workplace that filled with lots of kids. Its almost 4 years already i'm in this field. And I love to travel, trip, cooking and doing some exercise like hiking and like now i'm like a crazy person who invest a lot in Jom Run. I think of an idea to post about Jom Run Virtual Marathon too. I also like to watch many movies and lot of K-drama too. Most movies I did watch on my home so i'm not a person went to cinema numerous time because I can count count how many time did I went to.

So, just wait for my post sometimes and sorry if you cant understand my english my writing very well.

Comments