MCO

 Hello and hi everyone😉

This year the whole world still facing with this unprecedented virus called COVID 19. The virus showing syptoms such as flu, cough, fever and hard breathing. The first time i've heard that I just like any other people out there who feel scared, speechless and don't know what to do whether or not it will come to me. There's a lot of things going on in my mind. 

I bet the other people feel the same as I do. The first time phase 1 MCO was announced, I was very taken aback. Because at that time I was at my hometown going back seeing my family for school semester break. I'm just reach at my hometown on the evening after driving alone for almost 4 straight hours, having lunch together with my beloved family and attending my cousin wedding at night time. It was a really shock breaking news for me. 

The day after MCO was announced my brother, sister and I went to the airport to pick up my youngest sister who came from Pulau Pinang. After that we went to the market with my mother to buy some kitchen supply. It was really shocking coz there is so many people who was there for panic buying. We just only got a few things on our own and the other product was sold out.

During MCO, there's nothing that we could do because most of the we just stay at home. We do cleaning surrounding our house area, try new food (dalgona coffee, ayam pansuh, egg curry,and few cake making), manage online class and homework. Since I'm a preschool teacher, a lot of things that required me to be prepared. We make worksheet and broadcast it to all of the parents. So challenge because sometimes the internet coverage are really slow and it also slow down our performance in joining online classes. My boss give me three months work from home release since I was at my hometown. The three months fly by so quickly eventhough it was a whole three month break.

Later I received a message from my boss for me to came back to work because we have a lot of preparation to make before student re-enter right after the break when school were allowed to re-open. Everyday went to my workplace feel so lonely because it always havoc and noisy with children's voices. So, the preparation itself for almost a month because there's a lot of new things to be put into the places. Changes on student in the classess, changes on the tools in the classroom, and also an added responsibilities for students safety and healthcare.

Actually there is a lot of stories after MCO when I get back to my workplace that I want to share but I'm 100% sure that it will take a few entries to this blog. What I did still remembered I will write up here again. Okay, see you on the next entries!!!!!

Comments